Affiliated with best-in-class orthopedic, rehabilitation and primary care physicians in the community, Vibra Rehabilitation Center focuses on providing patients with individualized programs of care that return them to the highest level of independence. Our bright, spacious rehabilitation therapy gym and 48-bed unit are designed to take advantage of the latest equipment and technology, ensuring our patients receive the most advanced rehabilitation and restorative care possible.
Our programs include:
- Orthopedic care, including joint replacement and injuries
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Pre-surgery and post-surgery care
- Post-cardiac restorative care
- Diabetes management
- Pulmonary care
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Medication management
- Designated private pay long-term wing
Patients will thrive in our hotel-like environment where they come for short-term rehabilitation following an illness or injury that requires them to reestablish the functional and physical skills necessary to regain their independence.
Rehabilitation Care Basic Services and Amenities:
- Bright, spacious rehabilitation therapy gym
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Private bathrooms and showers in all rooms
- Restaurant-style dining
- Coffee bistro
- Large, open courtyard
- Cozy living room with fireplace
- Computer library and Wi-Fi
Rehabilitation requires the efforts of many experienced professionals. Our highly qualified teams of specialists include rehabilitation physicians and nurses, occupational and physical therapists, respiratory therapists, dietitians, social workers and speech pathologists. We’re proud that many of the very finest rehabilitation specialists are members of the Vibra Rehabilitation Center team.